Words of importance:
- SD: Standard Deviation.
- n: Number of measurements for each dataset or average.
- Meta-dataset: A dataset that combines data from other datasets.
- Self-reported: Measurements were submitted individually by each person rather than being measured by a professional.
- Bone-pressed (BP): Length measurements for this dataset were done pressed against the pubic bone.
- Non bone-pressed (NBP): Length measurements for this dataset were done against the skin, not compressing any of the fat pad.
- Base-shaft/Mid-shaft girth: Girth measurements were done either at the base or near the middle, respectively.