Penis Percentile Calculator
Welcome to calcSD, a lightweight website made so you can easily estimate the rarity of specific dick sizes. All numbers displayed on this page are statistical expectations based on researched measurements, and less accuracy is expected the further away from the average you are. Feel free to type any size below.
Not sure how to use this site?
Over on the side, you can find an area for typing in numbers. You can input the measured length and girth of your penis in there and it'll automatically calculate its stats for you, alongside giving you recommendations for fitting condoms. Volume is automatically calculated!
If you're confused about how to measure yourself, for length it is recommended to use hard ruler and press it against the pubic bone, and for girth a tailor's tape wrapping around the thickest part of the shaft (but never the head) tends to work best. If you need more guidance, click here!
Type in your Erect Girth in the field above, and we'll recommend condoms that may fit better.
- calcSD v2.3.2: The old version of calcSD, no longer updated or maintained.
- /r/AverageDickProblems wiki: a place with much more information than here.
- Unraveling Size (NSFW): a great site to check for debunking tricks, myths and lies regarding the average dick size.
- Dstats API Documentation: if you want to use our API to power your app.
- Dick Size Calculator: a different size calculator app, which includes more comparisons than calcSD.
- Testicular Volume Percentile Calculator: Recommended website for calculating ball size. It uses the Rundle and Sylvester (1962) dataset.